2022 CT5-V Blackwing - Cadillac Digital Brochure
Chapter | 01 PERFORMANCE
CT5-V BLACKWING THE MOST POWERFUL CADILLAC EVER
6.2L SUPERCHARGED V8 ENGINE
Transport yourself. With 668 hp tooltip† and 659 lb-ft of torque, tooltip† the CT5-V Blackwing sends your pulse soaring with a Cadillac-estimated top track speed of over 200 mph when properly equipped. Custom Launch Control with Line Lock helps offer an available estimated 0-60 time of 3.7 seconds, tooltip† resulting in elite-level performance on and off the track.
Chapter | 02 EXTERIOR
CT5-V BLACKWING TURN HEADS WHILE TAKING CORNERS
- Design you’re driven to. Elegant and expressive, the CT5-V Blackwing combines striking style with excellent functionality. From its bold-faced grille to its sleek, long and low proportions, aesthetic beauty works in tandem with extensively validated aerodynamics, resulting in design that’s understated yet riveting both on and off the track.
Chapter | 03 INTERIOR
CT5-V BLACKWING LUXURY. LAP AFTER LAP.
Chapter | 04 TECHNOLOGY
CT5-V BLACKWING TECHNOLOGICAL PROWESS
INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE DATA RECORDER
The available integrated Performance Data Recorder allows you to capture every aspect of your driving, including real-time video in 1080p, in-cabin audio and performance data. Track your engine speed, braking force and steering-wheel angle, then play back your ride on the 10" diagonal HD Cadillac user experience tooltip† screen.
Chapter | 05 SAFETY
CT5-V BLACKWING PERFORMANCE DELIVERS PEACE OF MIND
SELECT SAFETY AND DRIVER-ASSISTANCE FEATURES
The CT5-V Blackwing offers an array of radar, camera and ultrasonic sensors designed to help detect potential hazards. These features can help you avoid collisions so you can enjoy the road with more confidence.
Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
- FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- RAINSENSE WIPERS
- HD REAR VISION CAMERA
- REAR SEAT REMINDER tooltip†
- TEEN DRIVER
- LED HEADLAMPS AND TAILLAMPS
- FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST
- HD SURROUND VISION AND SURROUND VISION RECORDER
- HEAD-UP DISPLAY
- LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- INTELLIBEAM, AUTO HIGH-BEAM ASSIST
- FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- LED CORNERING LAMPS
Chapter | 06 SPECS & DETAILS
CT5-V BLACKWING SPECS & DETAILS
The CT5-V Blackwing delivers these standard and available features:
- 6.2L Supercharged V8 engine with a Cadillac-estimated 668 hp tooltip† and 659 lb-ft of torque tooltip†
- 6-speed manual transmission (10-speed automatic transmission available)
- 19" alloy wheels and summer-only, high-performance, low-profile tires tooltip†
- Magnetic Ride Control
- High-performance Brembo brakes
- Performance interior choices, including exclusive premium options
- Available Performance Data Recorder
- Available AKG Premium 15-speaker audio system
Chapter | 07 SUMMARY
THE ONLY WAY IT COULD
IS IN YOUR DRIVEWAY
YOUR VIRTUAL CADILLAC SHOWROOM AWAITS
Cadillac Live offers a real-time, one-on-one virtual tour tailored around you and your vehicle needs.
BE AMONG THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up to receive the latest CT5-V Blackwing updates as this performance masterwork races closer to a dealership near you.