2021 CT5 - Cadillac Digital Brochure
Chapter | 01 EXTERIOR
CT5 DESIGN THAT MOVES FORWARD, EVEN WHEN STANDING STILL
With full-LED exterior lighting, a high-tech turbocharged engine and the intuitive Cadillac user experience Infotainment System tooltip† the Luxury trim is a powerful work of modern art.
All of the status, none of the status quo. The Premium Luxury trim stands out with bright exterior accents, illuminating outside door handles and a meticulously crafted interior.
The Sport trim emphasizes performance with available Brembo® V Performance front brakes, alloy wheels, aero-enhancing mesh grilles and carbon-fiber interior trim.
Chapter | 02 INTERIOR
CT5 CRAFTED TO REWARD YOUR DRIVEN SPIRIT
360 panorama viewer
Chapter | 03 PERFORMANCE
CT5 WIELD POWER WITH POISE
See Fascia Air Curtain Demo
FRONT FASCIA AIR CURTAIN
On the CT5, Cadillac signature vertical lamps do more than slice through the night—they slice through the air, thanks to vertical ducts that channel air through the fascia and around the front wheels. This reduces vehicle drag by optimizing aerodynamic flow, resulting in an intelligent melding of design and functionality.
Chapter | 04 TECHNOLOGY
CT5 INTELLIGENCE ON OVERDRIVE
HANDS-FREE SUPER CRUISE™
The future of driving is here. The 2021 CT5 offers an enhanced version of Super Cruise tooltip†, the first true hands-free driver-assistance system with over 200,000 miles of compatible highways in the US and Canada. Super Cruise on CT5 has several new enhancements, including Lane Change On Demand functionality. Late availability starting early 2021. HD Surround Vision Recorder not included.
Chapter | 05 SAFETY
CT5 SET YOUR HEART RACING AND YOUR MIND AT EASE
SELECT SAFETY AND DRIVER-ASSISTANCE FEATURES
The CT5 offers an array of radar, camera and ultrasonic sensors designed to help detect potential hazards. These features can help you avoid collisions so you can enjoy the road with more confidence.
Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
- FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- LED REFLECTIVE WINDSHIELD COLLISION ALERT
- RAINSENSE WIPERS
- HD REAR VISION CAMERA
- REAR SEAT REMINDER tooltip†
- TEEN DRIVER
- LED HEADLAMPS AND TAILLAMPS
SELECT AVAILABLE FEATURES
- FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST
- AUTOMATIC PARKING ASSIST WITH BRAKING
- HD SURROUND VISION AND SURROUND VISION RECORDER tooltip†
- HEAD-UP DISPLAY
- LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- INTELLIBEAM, AUTO HIGH-BEAM ASSIST
- FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- LED CORNERING LAMPS
- ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
- ENHANCED AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- REAR CAMERA MIRROR
- REAR PEDESTRIAN ALERT
- REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- REVERSE AUTOMATIC BRAKING
- AUTOMATIC SEAT BELT TIGHTENING
SPECS & TRIMS
Chapter | 06 SPECS & TRIMS
CT5 SPECS & TRIMS
Available 3.0L Twin Turbocharged V6 engine:
- 335 hp and 405 lb-ft of torque
- Automatic Stop/Start with disable
- RWD EPA-estimated fuel economy: 19 mpg city/28 mpg hwy
- AWD EPA-estimated fuel economy: 18 mpg city/26 mpg hwy
2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbocharged I4 engine:
- 237 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque with premium gasoline
- Automatic Stop/Start with disable
- RWD EPA-estimated fuel economy: 23 mpg city/32 mpg hwy
- AWD EPA-estimated fuel economy: 21 mpg city/31 mpg hwy
CT5 offers distinctive trims that best suit your needs and personality. This brochure includes information on the Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport trims. Refer to our Cadillac V-Series brochure for information on the CT5-V.
The Luxury trim delivers these standard features:
- 2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbocharged I4 engine (RWD or available AWD)
- LED exterior and interior lighting, including headlamps and taillamps
- Automatic Emergency Braking tooltip†
- Forward Collision Alert tooltip†
- Safety Alert Seat tooltip†
- Cadillac infotainment system tooltip†, including a 10" diagonal touchscreen and Rotary Infotainment Controller
DIVE INTO THE DETAILS
View the full scope of CT5 features, trim levels and specifications.
Chapter | 07 SUMMARY
THE ONLY WAY IT COULD
IS IN YOUR DRIVEWAY
YOUR VIRTUAL CADILLAC SHOWROOM AWAITS
Cadillac Live offers a real-time, one-on-one virtual tour tailored around you and your vehicle needs.